- Manage day to day engineering tasks for the team.
- Technical ownership of one or more than one specific solution area(s).
- Design and develop new features and products that support productivity, maintainability, interoperability and product growth.
- Participate in prioritization of technical tasks as well as technical debt.
- Collaborate with Business and Product teams to identify the business needs and translate them to technical requirements.
- Conduct, manage and enforce code reviews.
- Enforce good practices like code review, proper unit tests, code coverage etc.
- Mentor and guide technical resources in the team.
- Guide and participate in recruiting best technical talent for the team.
- Write web services, and other middle-tier framework using relevant technologies (golang).
- Leverage 3rd party open source and other technologies and languages outside of the core solution.
- Researching 'off-the-shelf' products to see whether they'll be more suitable than building a new system
- Develop cutting edge solutions to maximise performance, scalability and distributed processing capability of the systems.
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of production issues.
- Highly developed problem solving skills, design, planning and organizational skills.
- Strong design skills, understanding of design patterns and ability to define intuitive and usable software interfaces.
- Experience implementing high performance and scalable systems and solving scalability issues.
- Knowledge of technologies which include: Linux, Go (or C/C++), REST, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB etc.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead distributed technical teams while actively interfacing with senior leadership.
- Strong technical communication skills.
- Proven deep technical experience in open source technologies and frameworks - both frontend and backend.
- Proven success working in fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
Interested? Join the Tokopedia recruitment event in Jakarta on 28th October at 6pm. To register please send your CV to [email protected] with subject Tokopedia + [job title]