GetLinks is the largest online tech talent network in Asia, Connecting Tech Talents to jobs in Asia’s most Innovative Companies.
Headquartered in Bangkok and with offices in Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore and India, GetLinks is the curated Tech Hiring Marketplace for South East Asia. Founded in 2015 as a social Network for Tech Talent and the first Thai Company to join 500 Startups California in 2016. We focus on 3D roles; “Developer”, “Designer “and” Digital Marketer”, which are primary forces to build a startup. At GetLinks, our core mission is to build the next Silicon Valley in Asia and connect the world's most in-demand tech talents with their next job opportunity.
As part of the Sales team, you will work with our local and regional team to build a quality pipeline of technical talents for our key accounts. You'll be working on challenging problems in a results-focused work environment for a global product and an emerging brand. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are results-oriented, you understand recruitment processes and are able to create solid working relationships with clients to understand their business resourcing and growth requirements.
- Identify potential clients with hiring needs for both contract and permanent opportunities
- Engage new and maintain existing clients through regular contact and events
- Create a solid working relationship with clients to understand their business resourcing and growth requirements from a cultural and functional perspective (Effective Account Management).
- Document, initiate and educate clients to utilize GetLinks platform to create company profiles
- Create and maintain weekly activity and business development reports
- Support teams where needed to achieve GetLinks objectives and goals
- Work closely with the services team ensure delivery of requirements given by clients
- Liaise with internal team's client feedback for continuous process improvements
- Work Experience in Recruitment, Business Development and / or Account Management
- Ability to form new and maintain existing relationships with clients
- Proactive and a burning desire to achieve against targets consistently
- Manage accounts and deliver on requirements given by clients
- Understanding of company recruitment processes
- Highly motivated working with set KPI's and targets and driven by results
- Strong English Communication skills are a must, proficiency in the local language is an advantage.
- Annual performance bonus based on management discretion
- Reimbursement of business related travel expenses
- Professional Training courses
- Health and dental cover
- Laptop and Phone allowance
- Monthly party & fun activities
HOW TO APPLY?