About the position
Drive sales and marketing for Vietnamese students to learn English and pathway to our partner Schools; VET; and University education providers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a sales-driven professional. A competitive base rate plus bonuses, plus uncapped commission will be offered.
This role will suit a passionate, dynamic professional looking to further their career in sales and marketing within the international education industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Recruiting students for BROWNS English Language School ELICOS and High Schools program
• Being data-driven in decisions and strategies to help build the Vietnamese market
• Establishing, maintaining, motivating and managing a network of recruitment agents and partners across the region
• Reporting marketing activities and strategies with line manager
• Liaising with BROWNS departments, recruitment and admissions staff, and external stakeholders
to optimise recruitment performance
• Expanding our network of sales channels and mutually-beneficial partnerships within the market
• Raising BROWNS profile and brand awareness
• Driving forward the recruitment and marketing strategy for this region both online and offline
• Utilising sales systems (e.g. Salesforce) to drive sales and opportunities
This position will require occasional weekend and after hours work, as well as extended periods of time on international travel.
About the person
The ideal candidate will have strong spoken and written English and Vietnamese language skills and experience in education sales and marketing. Experience in the international education sector is essential, as will familiarity with off-shore and on-shore recruitment channels. Experience of the ELICOS/School sector would be advantageous. Most of all, we are looking for a dynamic, resourceful, ambitious attitude to exponentially drive our sales performance.
The ideal candidate will have excellent time management skills, communication skills and high attention to detail. They will be someone who can work unsupervised to a deadline and are available for regular periods of international travel. This role can be based in Vietnam.
Benefits & Culture
There is no other school like BROWNS. We're dynamic, young and bold - a family school challenging the status quo and challenging our own way of thinking. Joining the BROWNS family gives you access to an attractive remuneration package, a growing international student body and autonomy over your role. Plus, free barista-made coffee on campus!
BROWNS English Language School is a dynamic, innovative and forward-thinking global education and training community, welcoming over 5,000 students a year through five campuses across South-East Queensland.
BROWNS is guided by our bold mission and values. The company has formed partnerships with government and non-government providers who share our vision to develop a wide-range of high-quality learning experiences to markets around the world.
In our 15 years, BROWNS English Language School has been recognised as the winner of the Australian Export Awards, Premier of Queensland's Export Awards and LTM Star Awards Best English School in the Southern Hemisphere".
If you would like to join one of Australia's fastest growing Education companies then apply now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TO APPLY: Send your CV to [email protected] to apply with the Job Title as the Subject Line.