Channel and Category Development Manager – Haircare - International Alumni Job Network
Channel and Category Development Manager – Haircare
Bangkok, Thailand (ไทย)
- Create category strategy development & guideline, focusing on pack & place.
- Analyze EPOS sales data, consumer & shopper insight to identify opportunities in maximizing business across existing and new channels.
- Allocate and manage promotional budget across channel to ensure optimize return on investment.
- Provide promotion guideline and rules based on learning from post-evaluation and deliver category objectives.
- Suggest price, promotion strategy and mechanic for new product launch and brand activation campaign.
- Coordinate with cross-functions to implement category plan across channels.
- Evaluate and review implemented marketing activities for developing future plan.
- Bachelor or Master degree in job related field.
- At least 4 years of trade marketing, category analyst and FMCG environment experiences.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Excellent in English.
- Good in presentation and negotiation.