HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for this job, please send your CV to [email protected] and include in the subject the job title and company name.
Supervisor: Chief Executive Officer
Direct Reports: Marketing Team
Work with (Internal): Finance, Accounting, Operations, Marketing
Work with (External): Agencies
Salary: 50,000,000 - 80,000,000 VND
Overall purpose of the job: Head of Marketing is responsible for working with internal and external parties to create and execute a strategic and effective online and offline marketing plan that results in increased revenue for the brand of L’Usine. Head of Marketing is also responsible for the long term growth of brand and experience equity. This position serves as the primary contact and resource for all marketing/brand support requirements internally and externally.
Key Result Areas (Goals)
1. Clear Planning
1.1 Develop a plan which includes SMART targets, justifiable budget and event calendar
2. Performance-oriented Execution
2.1 Performance-oriented execution of the approved plan and other campaigns/activities that may arise
2.2 Able to manage multiple agencies and project timelines
3. People Management
3.1 Build, coach and lead an effective marketing team
4. Digital Orientation
4.1 Build and implement a digital strategy that drives brand awareness, revenue and traffic
5. Partnership Relationship Management
5.1 Establish and build long-term, meaningful partnerships with suitable brands, media, business/community groups and companies (especially those in our immediate trade areas and target markets) with emphasis to promote utilization of our restaurant space for events.
6. CRM and Loyalty Program
6.1 Develop and maintain a CRM infrastructure that is linked with POS
6.2 Develop, maintain and grow loyalty program
7. Production Innovation
7.1 Collect market intelligence by monitoring competitor/industry activities and listen to what customers have to say in order to generate leads for products, events and services
8. Plan and Execute New Openings
8.1 Develop and repeat New Store Opening Plan for new openings which will include, pre-opening, soft opening and grand opening activities, to sustain momentum of traffic for the first 12 months of opening
9. Apply Local Relationship Marketing / Local Store Marketing to Drive Revenue
9.1 Train and lead shop teams in conjunction with the Operations or Training team to analyze trade area, identify sales building opportunities and applying efficient LRM tactics
10. Be A Brand Ambassador
10.1 At all times, be a brand ambassador, promote the concept and ensure consistent communications according to brand guide
11. Brand Stewardship
11.1 Responsible for all collateral related to marketing plan/program and ensure adherence to brand guide
11.2 Develop visual merchandising theme for special events as part of marketing calendar
11.3 Ensure restaurant look and feel is maintained in line with design concept
1. Advanced communication skills: verbal and writing skills in English
2. Well-developed research and analytical skills: good at collecting market insights and trends, then analyze them for concept validation and marketing purposes
3. A critical and strategic thinker with great attention to details
4. Technological thinker: Own and be active on Facebook and Instagram
5. Able to design, build and maintain social media accounts
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
7. People person: outspoken, social, and good presentation skills. Must be confident to pitch ideas internally, as well as build relationships not only with media, but also community groups, suppliers, emerging artists, etc. to manage and facilitate our communications and brand concept promotion.
8. Problem solver: a rational, resourceful, and quick thinking mind is what we highly appreciate.
9. Extensive understanding of online to offline marketing industry trends and tactics, and how to unite our business activities with digital & social media to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
10. Project, time, budget and interpersonal relationship management skills
11. Demonstrate strong creative instincts balanced with very solid strategic and analytical capabilities
12. Design and artwork experience: knowledge in Photoshop and/or Illustrator
13. Passion for producing edgy and engaging communications that will help us stand out from the crowd
14. Existing network with media (magazine/newspaper editors, journalists), suppliers (printing, video producers, photographers, graphic designers, copy writers, etc), artists and emerging artists, and community groups.