As an Inside Territory Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling Juniper products and services portfolio to customers in the assigned territories.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES & KEY DELIVERABLES:
- Works as a Virtual or Office based Sales Manager
- Carry Inside quarterly target against specified field sales quota
- Work closely with Sales Managers, Pre-Sales/Inside Sales Engineer, Partners, distributors and other internal BU’s in all sales stages.
- Responsible to generate 4X pipeline each quarter
- Run weekly funnel discussion with partners/distributors and accordingly extend required support to convert deals to closure or enhance the partner skill to generate potential opportunities.
- Run weekly forecast call with sales Managers and Inside sales manager
- Work closely with Marketing team to address the incoming leads on a timely manner
- Qualifies marketing leads for commercial accounts in territory and accepts or rejects based on the call outcome
- Maintain CRM (SFDC) hygiene at any given point in time
- Make High volume of cold calls to penetrate the assigned territory in depth and reach out to new and existing customers providing wider market coverage.
- Generate new pipeline on a regular basis (Daily/Weekly).
- Cross sell / Upsell and position Juniper product and solution based on customer requirement.
- Engage Field managers, Partners and distributors appropriately and drive the sales process from start to closure.
- Responsible to manage set of focused accounts and bring net new logos every quarter.
Partner & Distributors:
- Interact with partners on a regular basis to follow up on the opportunities/leads passed to them.
- Responsible to conduct sales, marketing joint activities to generate sufficient pipeline for both territory and partner
- Engage right partners for right opportunity and responsible to work with partner team till closure
- Provides feedback on gaps in partner skills or territory coverage and execute corrective development / training activities
- Deep understanding of partner organization (sales, pre-sales and decision makers) is key.
- Work closely with distributors to ensure the partner has received the proposal, pricing and other support on time.
- Responsible for planning inventory to ensure the material deliveries happens on time.
- Extend required support to the distributors by liaising with internal team at all stages
Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO9001 Quality Management System of TDM.
- Minimum academic qualification: Degree/Diploma.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills via telephone
- Minimum 2 years of inside sales experience
- At least 1 year of market experience for local market
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur
- Employment pass will be issued to suitable foreign candidate
- Language Required: English
- Highly motivated and excellent team player
- Understands the channel business