Req #: 180064483
Location: Mumbai, MH, IN
Job Category: Accounting/Finance/Audit/Risk
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) line of business is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world with client assets under management of $1.7 trillion. AWM serves institutional, ultra-high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its two sub lines of businesses, Asset Management and Wealth Management (WM). For wealthy individuals and families, Wealth Management offers personalized financial solutions that integrate investment management, capital markets, trust services, and banking. For over 160 years Wealth Management has offered customized solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world.
- SME in the function involved - in-depth understanding of the processes/activities, query resolution and handling stakeholder queries.
- Ensure reports are prepared on a timely basis with a very high level of accuracy & quality through the use of automated reporting tools and processes
- Ability to understand the requirements of onshore partner & assist the team in maintaining the existing reporting procedures, tools and workflows necessary to facilitate the reporting process.
- Prepare weekly/daily/monthly executive management reports and supporting other functions for management meetings
- Maintaining a very high level of competency when reviewing data and reports, and quickly identifying and rectifying both data and format issues
- Have foresight & understanding of business terms & requirement
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and efficient manner with multiple support teams both locally and globally
- Support all aspects of maintenance and improvement of the Reporting processes
- Provide weekly & monthly and adhoc reporting to senior management to give an oversight of the activities on business drivers
- Get involved in the Investors and Banker metrics calculation
- Participate to do the profitability analysis
- Address various ad-hoc analyses
- CA/MBA with 4-5 years experience
- Strong experience with Excel and Access
- Ability to work with large data sets
- Must be able to work under pressure and make accurate decisions in stressful situations
- Uses initiative and readily questions.
- Good time management skills.
- An appreciation of risk and quality issues.
- Control Oriented.
- Proactive, positive approach towards work.
- Able to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with CFOs
TO APPLY: Send your CV to [email protected] to apply with the Job Title as the Subject Line.