If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
- In charge of the full spectrum of HR tasks for the Hong Kong office
- Responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process for the Hong Kong office
- In charge of the office support duties
- Overseeing the payroll administration and to ensure accurate and timely processing of salary payments
- Update HR policies and ensure processes are in line with the global policies
- Undertake any HR related projects as directed by the Senior Management
- University degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Communication or equivalent
- 4 to 6 years experience in running a HR department in Hong Kong
- Strong experience in recruitment of IT profiles
- Very good understanding of Hong Kong employment laws and work visa applications
- Meticulous, autonomous, independent, dynamic
- Flexible, professional with a propensity for multi-tasking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a very good command of the written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin will be a strong asset.
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a young and very motivated team, please send your complete application.