TO APPLY: Send your CV to [email protected] to apply with the Job Title as the Subject Line.
- Develop and execute a strategic brand roadmap to provide guidance on brand development and vision
- To manage global corporate brand campaign and ensure brand governance is upheld through teams, processes and platforms
- Drive consistent brand usage across all businesses, markets and support functions
- Overall management of online brand platforms and to implement a masterbrand policy across the business
- Develop and roll out brand training programs and provide support to brand and marketing planning
- Agency and vendor management, budget management
- Ensure timely delivery of projects and initiatives
- To succeed in this role, you will need to have a minimum of 8 years' brand and marketing experience in MNC organisations, ideally in banking or FMCG.
- Strong regional and / or global experience influencing and engaging senior stakeholders
- Ability to work across different geographies and driving successful and consistent campaigns
- Strong understanding of brand management and brand standards
- Solid experience in project management, creative problem solving, diplomacy and presentation
- Track record of building successful and collaborative relationships and participating in cross-functional projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance, matrix and professional environment