An operations assistant is expected to work directly with the manager of wealth and
Investment services team. Role covers all aspects of operations within the division. This is an entry level position, with an initial 3-month internship, after which the candidate will be offered a full-time role in either: sales, research and analysis or a specific operational function in accordance with the aptitude and performance of the candidate during the internship period.
THE OPERATIONS ASSISTANT IS EXPECTED TO:
- Assist with all email communications with clients & prospective clients
- Liaise directly with sales team and business partners
- Liaise directly with product providers and vendors
- Coordinate with management, research & sales team
- Assist with all marketing campaigns and activities, and lead certain campaigns where appropriate
- Assist with new product and service development
- Detail product and service training.
- Competitive monthly allowance during internship period.
- Learn about all aspects of business
- Learn communication skills
- Full-time offer after 3 months
- Decide which role you would like to pursue after internship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Law, Accounting or related subjects.
- CFP, CFA, CPA designations or participation in these programs preferable, but not necessary.
- Dynamic, outgoing personality with solid ability to interact with many people at various levels.
- Ability to work independently as well as function within a team.
- Energetic. Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- IELTS 6.5 <
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Excel, Access and Hubspot CRM
TO APPLY: Send your CV to [email protected] to apply with the Job Title and Company Name as the Subject Line.