KLOOK Travel (Vietnam | More jobs from KLOOK Travel (Vietnam
What you’ll do:
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise a content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar across marketing channels throughout the year.
- Writing entertaining and informative articles when needed.
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media, blogs and video.
- Working alongside the social & community to create content angles for the different social campaigns.
- Build best-in-class, high-impact partnerships with content curators, publishers and communities to grow Klook’s presence and customer acquisition locally.
What you’ll need:
- Has 2-3 years of experience in content production (e.g. traditional lifestyle media or online media), good knowledge of social media, from trend spotting to content creation to community management. Good writing skills in both English and Vietnamese is a must. Candidates with experience account management in a creative agency are also welcome to apply.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or relevant field graduated from reputable university.
- Experience in leading and developing a team, able to develop and provide clear direction to junior team members.
- Good business sense, quick in understanding / dealing with complex business situation and provide recommendations if not take decisions that are likely to lead to good outcome.
- Good visual communication fundamental and design intuition, able to review creative outputs with high attention to detail and provide clear feedback that is likely to lead to improve aesthetics quality of output without reducing clarity and consistency of communication.
- Multitasking, self-driven, able to juggle multiple projects and other responsibilities and at the same time able to clearly prioritise / effectively delegate tasks. Able to perform under pressure and ambiguity.
- Good communication and presentation skill, good proficiency in English.