Compensation & Benefits Manager (HR, Location Flexible)
Do you want to be a part of a team that’s connecting millions of free and independent travelers to new attractions and experiences through technology every day? Do you have what it takes to say that the World is truly #YoursToExplore?
What you’ll do:
- Lead compensation program design and operations
- Design and manage compensation and benefit programs by analyzing effectiveness and fairness of existing programs and researching market practice and trends to ensure competitiveness
- Collect and analyze market data, maintain salary survey data, lead annual compensation review
- Manage and deliver payroll operations with internal and external resources, in close collaboration with the finance team
- Manage and deliver benefits programs (e.g. retirement, medical) in compliance with local labour laws and market practice
- Partner with the recruiting team to deliver new hire offer packages in alignment to the market and internal peers
- Lead HR operations which include employee file management, process improvements, mobility, visas, HRIS, and general operations of supporting a global workforce
- Define HR tools/technology needs and oversee their integration to ensure they are developed and leveraged to meet company information needs
- Administer company policies on benefits and travel
- Define and track key metrics to analyze program trends and effectiveness, drive strategic design decisions based on data
- Ability to build and manage IT team across different locations
- Creativity and resourcefulness in solving problems that you may not have encountered before
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, finance, or related discipline
- Minimum of 7+ years diverse compensation and HR operations experience – employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, and offboarding)
- Ability to influence and develop strong working relationships with stakeholders across functions and locations globally
- Effective project management and communication skills – both interpersonal and written
- Demonstrates high level of business, analytical, and financial acumen
- Familiarity with regulations and the HR landscape in Asia
- Experience with Workday or similar HRIS system
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background and in different time zones
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
What you’ll get:
- Continuous improvement through structured training and feedback
- An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect with awesome co-workers across Asia.
- The rare opportunity to be part of building a global travel brand, ensuring its success and evolving it for the future.
Please submit your up-to-date CV with contact information. If you haven’t heard from us in 3 weeks, consider the application unsuccessful.