Leadership Development Programme
ABOUT TEACH FOR MALAYSIA
Teach For Malaysia is an independent, not-for-profit organisation that is enlisting Malaysia’s most promising future leaders in our mission to end education inequity. Participants in the programme, known as Fellows, serve as full-time teachers for two years in high-need schools across Malaysia, and commit to transforming the education outcomes of less-privileged school children through significantly improving their achievements and aspirations.
The Fellowship is an award-winning Leadership Development Programme where you gain professional training and support while expanding opportunities for students in the highest-need schools. In the long term, Teach For Malaysia Alumni will form a different class of leaders, working in various sectors to expand education opportunity for all children in Malaysia.
WHO DO WE LOOK FOR
We are looking for leaders who are effective communicators, eager to learn, self-driven, & adaptable to challenges to create change in high-need communities.
Fresh graduates and working professionals are welcome to apply. To be eligible for consideration, applicants must:
- Be a Malaysian citizen
- Be aged 32 years or younger
- Possess a minimum grade of credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in any non-education discipline
- Not possess an Education Qualification to teach in public schools
- Have a strong academic track record (Minimum CGPA of 3.0 / 2nd Class Upper or equivalent)
- Have strong written and verbal English communication skills