Client Relations Coordinator
Brands in Asia are experiencing disruption as consumers adopt new technologies and interact with products and campaigns in new ways. We are here to change the decision making process, making your marketing more agile and more connected to your consumers’ changing habits. We say it’s time to digitalize.
If your are bold enough, join Decision Lab
Decision Lab is looking for a versatile team member to join our fast growing team. This is your chance to continuously challenge yourself to discover your abilities in an international working environment. We believe people define the culture and success of the company.
Decision Lab constantly strives to create the best working environments we can, where we create changes and make things happen. We acknowledge the contribution of each individual and provide you plenty of room to grow by giving you an interesting job with combination of admin and sales. Be a part of our success and join us now!
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- In charge of account Receivables & project documentation which includes vendor listing, project contracts.
- Generate invoices for clients based on services rendered and in coordination with the Project Manager.
- Receive & screen sale requests by clients & transfer sale requests to person-in-charge.
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists, employee list.
- Coordinate and organize workshops and meetings; assist with event planning and implementation.
- Coordinate with Office Manager for implementing the better process/procedures related to office matters.
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced.
- Other office administrative tasks as assigned.
Education and experience
- Excellent English
- Degree in Business, Economics, Administration, finance or other related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in the relevant position in multinational companies (admin, procurement, client services, sales assistant, etc.)
- Experience of handling contracts & invoicing
- Age 24 & above
- Must demonstrate responsible behavior and attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Positive client service attitude
- Work management and prioritizing skills
- Strong organizational and time management.
- The ability to work well in a team, and take directions and work independently when needed
- Good interpersonal skills and high sense of working with human issues
What we offer
- Attractive salary package.
- An international & professional working environment, for example, in our HCM office we have staff from a variety of countries, namely Denmark, India and the Philippines.
- Becoming a Senior after 2-3 years.
- A high chance to apply and develop both your business and technical skills.
- Work on the 44th floor of this center-city skyscraper and gaze out over urban landscapes, the Saigon River and all of the city's top attractions.
- Salary review every year; the increase depends on the work’s performance.
- 3th-month salary or attractive bonus scheme
- In-depth learning through daily tasks.
- Two days off for Christmas.
- Expansion of your professional network.
INTERESTED? SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY
If you are interested in this position and match the requirements, please email the following documents as soon as possible:
- Cover letter in English
- C.V in English
- References and academic transcripts if available.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and application will not be returned. Thank you for your understanding
WE VALUE DIVERSITY Decision Lab sees diversity as a resource and appreciates that each employee contributes with their particular background, personality and abilities. We encourage all qualified applicants regardless of religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity and physical disabilities. Our final decision is 100% based on merits.