Business Analyst Head/ Data Analyst Head
Samsung Electronics | More jobs from Samsung Electronics
Business Analyst Head/ Data Analyst Head
- Manage overall financial information to serve business strategy , SCM ( Demand & Supply Planning in Business ) P&L and budget management in business unit Reporting into the Head of Business Unit to support the provision of financial data to improve profitability control and to plan business activities with more accurate information. In addition also act as the liaison between the BU team and other (functional) departments to ensure smooth business processes and effective communication.
- Manage & Support all BU revenue- and expense-reporting, ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments. Ensure all local, regional and corporate reporting for BU is completed accurately and on-time as directed.
- Support BU in pursuit financial targets through in-depth analysis and sharing of financial knowledge. Co-ordinate and support any allocations/cost share between BU’s within market or above market. Actively ensure compliance with laws, policies and best practices.
- Prepare, analyze and monitor the financial & KPIs information both on a regular and ad-hoc basis including being able to identify insights from the analysis, convert the results into actions
- Responsible for In-Depth Business Analysis by integrating history internal data together with external market data to make a meaningful business analysis
- Responsible for the provision of accurate reporting and insightful analysis to the business to support the achievement of revenue, financial risk and expense targets
- Assemble and analyze all data pertinent to creating the sales forecast (historical sales, market trends, seasonality, promotions, POS and inventory levels)
- Lead forecast and inventory planning meetings with Marketing team, reviewing recommended sales forecasts and inventory goals (emphasis on brand transitions, new product introduction, and promotions)
- Manage inventory targets (including safety stock levels) that are approved by management
- Develop sales tool strategy mainly covering market place assessment, retailing strategy & priorities, visibility & availability standards for the product division
- Eligible to work in Thailand and fluent in Thai language.
- Bachelor’s degree in MBA, Finance or any related field
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Business Controlling and Budget Management background (including integrated process of planning, budgeting ,Sales & Marketing performance reporting)
- Strong knowledge integral part of the planning, budgeting and performance reporting processes and will therefore have experience in critically evaluating data in order to drive value adding analysis
- Ideal candidate would have experience from competitive companies
- Mature, dedicated, fast response, high self-motivated with result-driven
- Solid analytical, execution and people management skills
- Proven business analysis, review and interpretation of data along with the ability to present findings across a range of audiences
- Business and commercial minded with experience of working in a time driven role ensuring quality of output
- First class Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel including V-look ups, pivot tables
- Ability to set and meet strict deadlines ,Ability to work under pressure, working accurately with attention to detail
- Service orientated with customer focus, stress resistant, innovative and able to resolve issues in an efficient and logical manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including experience of dealing with all levels of management, and different functional departments
- Resourcefulness in problems-solving and well-organized
- Strong communication, cooperation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Analytical Thinking - ability to formulate and understand business issues, situations
- Quality Awareness - Driven by the desire to identify, prioritize and maintain standards in order to meet internal and external demands. Focus on safeguarding and enhancing the quality of what we do in terms of accuracy, timeliness and consistent with policies, guidelines and best practices
- Flexibility - the ability to live and act in a climate of change. Handle stress and demands in a calm thoughtful manner with the ability to prioritize, monitor and control operations.
- Customer service – Aim to exceed BU support requirements and expectations. Have
- Initiative and responsibility - Willingness to act pro-actively by identifying opportunities and anticipate changes
- IT skills - Strong systems experience and knowledge IT infrastructure/systems processes as well as knowledge in Microsoft Office especially Excel.