CxO Search Limited | More jobs from CxO Search Limited
- Fashion Knowledge
- Ensure up-to-date with current fashion trends and styling techniques to anticipate your customers’ needs.
- Share, inspire and educate the store team on seasonal trend information.
- Direct/Indirect customer service
- Ensure you meet customer expectations for direct service according to Company standards.
- Follow up the Company Visual Identity through implementation of the Commercial Handbook and secure well-styled GTL mannequins in windows and in-store and make sure garment presentation is in line with the concept ID
- Ensure high quality, commercial garment presentation with good garment care every day together with store team
- Launch and maintain all sales campaigns and activities on time and according to Company standards.
- Drive sales targets
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and sales.
- Perform sales follow-up and initiate actions to reach sales targets.
- Training & Development
- Evaluate & develop the visual and commercial skills of the store team.
- Organise, provide and carry out visual training for all colleagues to support garment presentation in line with the Commercial Handbook.
- Communication & legal requirements
- Ensure that all communication in the windows and on the sales floor complies with local legislation.
- Commercial routines
- Follow up on Store KPIs and initiate actions to reach store goals and budgets.
- Adapt the store planning according to store needs and budget from the Commercial plan.
- Perform daily Customer rounds to maximize and action commercial opportunities.
- Visual Store Operational Routines
- Carry out Sample picking in a way that creates clear stories and wearable buying suggestions.
- Control quantity and condition of all incoming visual material.
- Maintain and care for all display and interior material with sustainability in mind.
- Share information with the team on Commercial handbook seasonal changes and continue to evaluate throughout the season.
- Provide updates on all VM information material in the store.
- Ensure that store always has enough Sale and Activity material.
- Promote employee and customer safety
- Resolve health & safety, legal and security issues
- Prevent Loss
- A friendly, social and helpful approach to customers and colleagues
- Ability to recognize sales opportunities and maximize Company offer
- Substantial knowledge of fashion, visual merchandising and customer service
- Team player who open to feedback and communicate with your team in a clear and straightforward way
- Ability to deal with multitasking and high workload
- Comfortable with working in a global and multi-cultural environment
- Ability to promote change
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in Retail operation will be advantageous.