Head of Business Development
This is a pivotal role within our broader sales and marketing function . The incumbent will lead a team of business development executives globally. This team is responsible for the identification and delivery of new lead sources to increase student enrollment numbers across Study Groups' portfolio of University Partnerships and our international boarding school, Bellerbys college.
Key lead sources will include high schools, corporates looking to sponsor students and also government bodies.
- Lead the development and execution of a global business development strategy, including territory planning and execution of all Business Development Initiatives
- Manage the global business development budget and ensure the successful achievement of global targets.
- Primarily responsible for identification and development of key lead sources globally and delivering high conversion non-digital leads to the Direct Sales team.
- Key Lead Source Development includes but not limited to the following:
Academic Partnership Development
Experience and Attributes.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry will be a definite advantage.
- Experienced in direct sales and business development ideally with exposure to an international education context
- Experienced people leader who is proactive in recognising customers’ business requirements
- Experience in leading sales, budgets and projects within a global marketplace
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change and the ability to lead a team through change
- A relationship builder with the ability to influence across all levels of the organizations both internally and externally