SG – Manager – Technology – Digital – Adobe Architect
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional careerexperience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact thatmatters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations,Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. Weare always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further,and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
As a Manager in ourConsulting team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships withteams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You’ll:
- You will be responsible for developing cutting age digital solutionsbased on the Adobe platform. Using a combination of your skills and experience,you will help us deliver the best digital experiences in the market.
- You will work alongside our clients and their customers and combine deeptechnical expertise with innovative thinking and a strong understanding of whatmakes businesses and their customers tick. We pride ourselves on our qualityand speed of delivery and you'll get to work with and learn some of latesttechnologies, tools and techniques that allow us to continually outclass ourcompetition.
- Design and developsolutions using Adobe marketing cloud platform
- To contribute torequirements gathering, solution and application design, development, testingand deployment for Adobe Solutions
Inleading teams to deliver impact to clients through the project, you’ll:
- Employ a business-oriented mindset and use data-driven solutions todrive transformation agenda and achieve results
- Leverage expertise in a functional domain to enable client’s strategicagenda
- Consider opportunities and threats related to end-user adoption whendeveloping recommendations
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empoweringour people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace andlive our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identifyissues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities,and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managersacross our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (CQ) and the Adobe Marketing cloud
- At least 5+ years of strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM / CQ5 / Java, implementing 2+ full cycle AEM projects
- Experience with AEM building blocks like templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Experience with Content Management design and implementation experience, including taxonomy, metadata, workflow, and content lifecycle management
- Experience with Apache Sling and Java Content Repository (JCR)
- Experience with continuous integration and automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
- Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 with other products and vendors specifically targeting Social Integrations
- Strong business process knowledge, specifically campaign and editorial management, globalization, and publishing
- Experience with full lifecycle application testing (functional, regression, performance, integration, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Agile or SDLC methodologies (SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Project experience in ASEAN region
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all…
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
In Singapore, the services are provided by Deloitte & Touche LLP and other related entities in Singapore ("Deloitte in Singapore"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Singapore, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.