We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
With UberEATS, we’re building Uber’s newest and fastest growing business, spanning 180+ cities across all six continents in two years. Today, UberEATS is available across many parts of Asia including Seoul, Tokyo, Taipei, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, Mumbai and Bangalore -- and we’re just getting started.
UberEATS is seeking a Sales Manager to lead our representatives in Vietnam - someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there. You’ll work closely with general managers, sales operations, and marketing to support processes that scale and innovate UberEATS sales from the ground up.
What You'll Do
- Build significant, positive relationships with our restaurant partners by delivering 5-star, on-brand support and useful insight.
- Manage and execute processes and tools for growing UberEATS - Analyse restaurant data to identify trends to help both restaurants and UberEATs with their processes.
- Figure out ways to increase revenues from existing accounts - Execute on menu reviews, photography reviews and implementation of restaurant promotions (in partnership with marketing)
- Work with the Restaurant Operations team to deliver maximum value to our restaurant partners Best-in-class sales: Drive your reps towards short and long-term market goals for Vietnam, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there
- People management: Manage and cultivate highly successful and engaged reps who drive results. Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of individuals on your teams
- Team leadership: Create an incredible culture in your team centered on customer focus, passion for UberEats restaurants, and achieving the best possible results
- Local / regional collaboration: Facilitate focused and productive communication and collaboration among your reps and between your reps/cross-functional partners
- Stakeholder alignment: Collaborate closely with GMs and city operations to ensure your team is meeting the growth objectives of city leaders. Be a thought partner to your GM stakeholder on achieving restaurant growth in the region
What You'll Need
- 2 - 3 years of experience in sales, marketing, lead generation, business development, or other relevant sales experience. Quota carrying experience preferred
- 1-2 years attested leadership and staff development skills, including building and developing a sales team
- Understand consumer lifestyle SMB sales
- Understand and can drive data-decision making on sales priorities and strategy.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Bilingual Vietnamese and English fluency