Head Of Brand
TIME (Malaysia) | More jobs from TIME (Malaysia)
Head Of Brand
You are naturally curious, with a desire to really understand the market, shopper and customer dynamics and be able to clearly articulate those internally and externally.
The Work Life:
- Drive the insight programs and analysis required to support all product development, product management and marketing initiatives through insight led recommendations.
- Own and Collaborate in customer-based research with MarComms and Product teams.
- Bring together data from primary research, customer database systems and other data intelligence systems to provide timely and accurate market and customer information which informs Marketing and Product.
- Provide proactive consultation to Business Teams; guiding brand strategy through synthesized consumer, analytic, market and competitive insights and recommendations.
- Develop and execute consumer learning plans that identify and address critical brand priorities and knowledge gaps on the business.
All You Need:
- Experience working in client and/or agency analysis role utilizing statistical analysis to drive business benefit with proven returns (experience in Data)
- Self-assured presentation and communications skills (written and verbal), able to deliver key messages in a clear, concise and creative way.