• Reviews, audits and checks in-house and contractors’ quality assurance and quality control procedures, programs, inspection & test plans, inspection and audits reports
• Attend to quality plans and issues pertain to engineering design, fabrication, offshore installation, brownfield construction, hook-up and commission of offshore and onshore facilities including offshore & subsea structures, pipelines, control umbilicals, onshore terminals, etc.
• Supports the Project Manager, Project Services Manager, Engineering Manager, Construction Manager and Hook-up & Commissioning Manager to review, audit, investigate and mitigate quality issues, deficiencies and non-conformances.
• Liaise with the QA/QC personnel to ensure the Inspection & Test Plans are adequate and to provide coverage to participate, attend to and to witness the inspection and testing activities.
• Supports and participates in internal/external audits and follow up with the close out of all finings and non-conformances.