Senior Estate Officer / Estate Officer
Harriman Property Management Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Wheelock Group, is a well-established property management company with 40 years management experience serving a portfolio of over 17 million square feet which comprises high-class residential estates, prime commercial buildings, industrial premises and carparks. We treasure people as our most important asset and sincerely invite YOU to join us to advance further in service excellence.
- Assist the Building Manager in the daily property management duties of a Grade A office building including budget planning, enforcement of DMC, tenancy administration, liaison with owners/tenants, complaints handling, supervision of site staff, convening site meetings and monitoring of contractors performance, etc
- Tertiary educated in Property/Housing/Hotel Management or related disciplines with at least 6 years relevant experience, preferably gained in Grade A office building or hotel operations
- Mature, independent and customer-oriented
- Possess good PC skills and knowledge in Chinese Word Processing
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese is required
- Candidates with less experience / qualifications will be considered as Estate Officer
We offer ample opportunities for career development and attractive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications.