Global Markets Associate
Offering clients direct access to the rapid growth in emerging markets worldwide, HSBC Global Markets complements local knowledge in 60 countries with a sophisticated understanding of global economics. Focusing on four principal asset classes – foreign exchange, rates, credit and equities – Global Markets offers unrivalled investment expertise and market knowledge to global investors.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In This Role, You Will
This is a GCB4 vacancy.
- To manage Bank Markets clients of commercial & small-to-medium size enterprise in Eastern China region
- To build up and maintain effective client relations and aim to set up image as a preferred financial partner and trusted advisor in Markets investment of Bank clients
- To Work closely with Relationship Managers in global entities, offices and the Customer Service Teams to maximize return from the Market client portfolio by offering the highest standard of sales services.
- To maintain sound credit quality and in compliance with both internal guidelines and external regulatory requirements.
- To support the team head in improving operational efficiency of the team and implement cost control
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- University graduate or above (recognized by the state).
- Excellent understanding to Banking industry, Global Markets and Capital Finance products
- With relevant working experience at least 6-8 years, preferred in Markets sales or corporate banking business area
- Strong capability in client relationship management and new customer acquisition skills
- Proficiency in bilingual communication, both oral and written
- Sound credit analysis and negotiation skills
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.