Sensor Solution Team Intern
Intel Shanghai Sensor team is looking for software development/validation intern who will be responsible for developing/Validating toolsdemo, automation integration & test management for sensor solution on Windows 8/8.1/10 and Android tablet and also sensor solution validation. Develop/validate tool applications based on project requirements, new ideas and new demo/tools to help develop and improve the sensor solution is also encouraged. Validation of sensor solutions, including test script development and test execution.
- Master in Computer Science or related major. Undergraduate is good if in office time can be assured.
- Has application development experience windows, android or Linux.
- Has sensor area experience would be an added advantage.
- Strong hands-on skills and learning ability.
- A good team player with good communication skills.
- Long-term for working at least half year, can be in office at least 3 days per week.
Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.