HR Officer – Staff Recruitment
The HR Officer – Staff Recruitment is responsible for staff recruitment and focusing on the research, postdoctoral and non-full time staff hiring. This person will support the whole process of these staff’s recruiting, including but not limited to screening applicants, coordinating remote/onsite interviews, checking reference, etc.
Human Resources Manager – Staff Recruitment
- Provide all supports on staff recruitment activities, including but not limited to updating job postings, managing job description and contracts, coordinating, participating in interviews, checking reference and so on.
- Give advice to hiring offices on the hiring processes, recruiting channels of Interns and regular staff.
- Collect and manage special hiring requests of research, postdoctoral and non-full time staff hiring.
- Work on the whole process of Intern’s recruiting independently, including evaluating and posting the job, screening applications, sending resumes to hiring offices, following up with the applicants’ inquiries, etc.
- Use and explore appropriate recruitment channels to maintain and expand Interns’ application pool.
- Build and maintain cooperation with Universities, organize and attend campus job fairs when needed.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- University employees' job responsibilities will continue to expand in scope and depth as the University grows in size and complexity in its programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Management, Human Resources, or related majors.
- At least 2 years of experience in Recruitment in HR department.
- Fluent in both written and verbal English and Chinese.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiar with Chinese labor laws and social insurance policies.
- Submit cover letter and CV
- Positions open until filled