Colliers International is an industry leading global real estate company with more than 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. What sets us apart is not what we do, but how we do it. Our enterprising culture encourages Colliers people to think differently, share great ideas and create effective solutions that help clients accelerate their success. If this sound likes you, Colliers International is expanding and HIRING.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the research and advisory services.
- Maintain, update and develop the database of property markets and macroeconomics.
- Predominantly conduct quarterly market research reports to maintain Colliers research’s standard as a market leader locally and regionally.
- Provide fee-generating Development Consultancy Reports as per customer enquiries to keep research services relevant to both internal and external clients’ needs.
- Support other service lines including Investment, Commercial Leasing and Valuation.
- Participate in product and market development initiatives, horizon scanning, identifying opportunities, writing proposals, pitches, networking and partnership building.
- Proactive in build and leverage business networks.
- University degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Foreign Trade.
- At least 3 years experience in the similar position in multinational commercial property/real estate companies;
- Excellent in communication both English and Vietnamese;
- Ability to use MS. Office (Word, Excel); Outlook Express;
- Power Point professionally;
- Be aware of micro economic; a sensitive person with good skill of real estate information.
- Have knowledge of property stipulations and relating laws.
- Willing to learn.
- Can do attitude.