You will be involved in handling and analysing large data sets to identify trends, cycles and anomalies, in order to generate meaningful insights and performance improvement points for clients.
• Understand clients’ systems / database platforms;
• Analyze clients’ requirements;
• Extract, manage and integrate data from multiple sources to support analytics;
• Develop and implement customized routines based on clients’ needs;
• Maintain appropriate documentation trails;
• Build insightful dashboards and presentations; and
• Drive adoption of new data & analytics and visualization tools.
• Degree in Business, IT, Internal Audit, Computer Science, Statistics, Database Management or related field;
• Prior experience / exposure to data analytics / big data work will be considered favorably;
• Proficiency in data analytics tools (eg. IDEA) and dashboard creation / visualization tools (e.g. Power BI) is a bonus;
• Good communication, presentation and report writing skills;
• Independent, self-motivated, organized and results oriented;
• Ability to undertake multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Excellent command of English; and
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project.