Join us on this exciting journey in our Malaysia Global Development Centre Office, where you will:
- Be exposed to development of software test plans, test designs, test objectives, and test cases
- Work on our cutting edge build automation system developed locally in Malaysia and used globally by our development offices worldwide
- Be a part of our phenomenal growth, with career development opportunities available at every step be cross country or cross function
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for people who are passionate about business analysis, have an aptitude for leadership, and a great team player. If you’re a person who enjoys working with people across geographies and thrives on using cutting edge technology, then this role may be the right one for you.
- Assist with the development of software test plans, test designs, test objectives, and test cases.
- Identify, analyze and document defects, questionable behavior, errors and inconsistencies with application functionality, output, online screens and content.
- Assist with the development of automated test solutions using software testing tools and practices.
- Work with software development engineers in product design, code reviews, walkthroughs and product lifecycle inspections.
- Problem investigation and resolution.
- Respond to inquiries from technical support regarding functions and operation of software applications.
- Report test results and analysis.
- Verify documentation and on-line help content.
- Participate in knowledge transfer sessions for Services, Support Center and other staff.
- Understand SCRUM/Agile development methodology
- Scripting experience or Java programming experience
- Familiarity/exposure to both Windows and Linux server environments
- You are able to work independently but you also like to work with a team
- Computer Software