Graduate Analyst -Strategy and Operations
As Graduate Analysts, you will be part of our structured Graduate programme for the Strategy and Operations practice, working alongside with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies. You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications.
Candidates from all academic majors are encouraged to apply.
- Strong academic performance in your bachelor, master or MBA degree
- Masters’ Degree or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized Tier 1 university is preferred
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Able to review documents in Burmese language
- May require frequent travelling to Myanmar
- Fresh graduates or those with less than 2 years of work experience are welcome to apply
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all…
- A sense of humor!
Positions may be based in Singapore but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.