Regional Enablement Manager
Role level will depend on previous experience of applicant and vacant role
To Drive Growth and Quality in Our Commercial Teams through Effectiveness, Innovation and People Capability
Our goal is to equip our teams to deliver exceptional value for our customers, create sustainable revenue growth and sell & deliver to the highest possible standards.
The enablement team provides support to the business units and field teams through solution and capability enablement, knowledge management, on-boarding guidance and sharing commercial best practices and tools. We connect our teams to relevant content or central teams to maximize the opportunity and deliver best in class sales and delivery experience.
We also support our continued journey towards becoming a Challenger commercial organization and help to drive operational excellence.
With a highly experienced and dedicated team, we want to challenge all of our thinking and look for opportunities for us to individually and collectively be more successful and support the growth of the business.
As a Regional Enablement Manager/Regional Enablement Director you will work closely with the regional business leaders and central teams to design and deliver enablement activities which are geared to support the growth, quality and effectiveness of the local field teams.You equip our sales and professional services teams with the skills, tools andresources they need to engage effectively with clients and drive maximum outcomes for the company.
Your activities and support should all be focussed on supporting the growth of the regional bookings and revenue number whilst also reinforcing operational excellence.
As part of the wider Enablement team you will also support and contribute to global projects and activities that support the field, increase their capability and effectiveness, and drive client impact.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SCOPE:Increase understanding of the local/regional market opportunity and the capability of the team to maximize the sales and revenue potential.
- Prepare training sessions and facilitate in-person and remote events, workshops and change initiatives. Support the adaptation of content by role, region and as the organization evolves.
- Develop expertise associated with key Talent Assessment tools and solutions, product groups, etc.
- Liaise across the organization to qualify opportunities and share organizational best practice.
- Maintain excellent internal relationships, understanding who to go to in order to gather relevant information and ensuring that good relations are kept with key individuals.
- Keep current and informed regarding new and emerging technology options and tools.
- Integrate corporate tools and communications and work to embed their usage.
- Help to bridge gaps and communication between field and central teams.
- Troubleshoot issues and solve problems related to field performance, capability, or effectiveness within field teams.
- Ensure adherence to standards, drive consistency of message, look and feel for all field enablement deliverables.
- Provide support to content owners and subject matter experts who enable the field.
- Assist in driving field enablement vision, scope and objectives and analyse overall usage of field enablement vehicles on a regular basis, providing statistics and feedback in order to drive vision and future projects.
- Role carries significant development opportunities.
- Understanding of the complexities of supporting a regional organization.
- Developing best practice Sales and PS Consulting skills.
- Managing and influencing across the organization, Regional President, MD’s and Field teams.
- Opportunity to progress into a Country Manager/MD type role, based upon success and experience.
The ideal candidate is adaptable, has both consulting and sales experience, and can effectively equip others across the organization with expertise, coaching, networking guidance, and skills/techniques to expand and improve in their own specific role(s). To do so you must always stay up to date and learn about the latest important processes and approaches in the wider organization in which Talent Assessment operates.
All employees have a duty to comply with CEB’s published policies and procedures.
- Working with People
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Applying Expertise and technology
- Learning and Researching
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- 4-6 years of experience working in a senior or managerial Sales and/or Consulting Role.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate experience in selling and delivering complex solutions
- The ability to deliver training, facilitate and support the development of field staff of different seniority levels
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of business metrics, P&L management, and developing/managing strategic plans to achieve sales and revenue targets and track record in coaching others to use these effectively.
- Superb verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship builder and networker
- Service and Sales ethic
- Highly self-motivated
- Commercially astute
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive and resilient
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Relating and Networking
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinkin
- Experience of selling and delivering projects within the Human Capital / Talent Management space
- Understanding of Business to Business Selling
- Experience of working in a Professional Services firm
- Prefer BA/MA in Business or equivalent degree
- Creative and innovative
- Brand aware (in the context of constantly marketing and representing the business as a brand)
- Ability to spot additional business opportunities