Assistant Internal Auditor (Global)
This is a unique opportunity to take on a global role in a publicly listed apparel company that operates internationally. You will obtain insight on how a global fashion retailer operates from the design and supply chain processes all the way to sales to customers. You will also learn how marketing, finance, and other important functions facilitate Esprit’s business model.
You will be traveling internationally to assess internal controls and assist in making Esprit a better organisation. We welcome candidates from different disciplines so long as you are a team player, willing to learn, self-motivated, and have business sense and integrity.
- Assist in developing audit plans and programs in conformance with the directions set by the Head of Internal Audit, professional audit standards, and internal schedules, while taking into account suggestions from the business units
- Perform audit tests, both individually and as a member of the audit team, to evaluate the system of internal controls used to manage risks faced by various functions of the Group
- Identify critical issues and recommend the appropriate courses of action / practical improvements for the organisation's operations
- Carry out special reviews or investigations upon senior management’s request
- Global traveling is required
- Bachelor/Master Degree in any discipline with at least 1 year of working experience (audit experience is not mandatory although internal audit or IT audit experience can be an advantage)
- Student member of professional bodies relating to accounting, internal audit, finance, law, or similar disciplines can be an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively across different culture is a must as frequent travel is required (proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Immediate availability would be an advantage