Health Systems Admin Support
Key Areas of Responsibility
- General translator for key communications. This includes translation of important documents such as sales contracts, legal and confidential papers from Vietnamese to English language and vice versa.
- Personal Assistant to General Manager in our Vietnam office
- Coordinator/administrator for key compliance workflows e.g. sponsorship approval requests, One Contracting Approval Process, etc.
Knowledge and Critical Experiences
- Excellent command of Vietnamese and English languages, verbally and in writing.
- Preferably, experience in an offshore law firm in Vietnam as paralegal/contracts manager, or confidential secretary to partners
- Fresh graduates with Law Degree from reputed universities are welcome to apply
- Team player, able to work cross functionally.
You’ll be part of a company that is committed to improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by the year 2025 through market-driven innovations in Healthcare, Lighting and Lifestyle. We are passionate about offering our employees the challenges, responsibilities, coaching and learning opportunities needed for their personal and professional development. We believe in ample reward and special recognition for a job well done, and we welcome the cultural awareness, mutual understanding, open minds and out-of-the-box thinking that come from international multidisciplinary team working.
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us.