US Tax Accountant
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare and review individual income tax returns
- Research and interpret a variety of income tax issues
- Communicate with clients to obtain required information in order to timely complete required tax returns
- Maintain and improve our paperless office procedures
- Assist in strengthening and improving our tax filing, administration and compliance work flow for the team
- Assist in accounting related ad hoc projects as required
- Degree in accounting, finance or other related subject
- Presentable, responsible, pleasant and interpersonal skills, capable to communicate with all levels.
- Fresh graduates are welcome. The right candidate interested/undergoing CPA/EA qualification would also be a plus.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of accounting and tax software preferred.
- Quick learner to keep abreast of newest technology and tax law updates.
- Immediately available is preferred
- Attractive Remuneration
- 5-Day Work
- Study / Examination Leaves
- Medical Subsidy
- Professional Training
- Excellent Growth and Promotion Opportunities
Competitive salary will be commensurate with academic qualification and experience. Interested candidates please send your resume and include your expected and current salaries and availability.