The Chief Accounts prime role is to ensure a smooth operation for KOTO Catering. Attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, teamwork skills and customer service skills are a must.
Duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare VAT, Company tax and statutory accounts as required by Viet Nam laws
- Co-ordinate annual audit activities
- Train accounting team
- Master MISA software, Excel.
- Accounts payable (money out) - ensuring all accounts are paid in a timely manner, checking invoices are correctly costed and looking for opportunities to save money for the business.Keeping records of all accounts payable, and issuing reports to the management team in a timely manner of what is payable.
- Accounts receivable (money in) - issuing invoices in a timely manner and ensuring payments are paid on time. Regularly following up any late payments.
- Keeping records of all accounts receivable and issuing reports to the management team in a timely manner.
- Processing the payroll monthly and ensuring payroll is done correctly and in a timely manner.
- Keeping records of all Payroll paid monthly, and issuing reports to the management team in a timely manner.
- Managing Social insurance for the company, ensuring it is paid promptly.
- Monitor, act on and report cash flow/banking activities
- Reporting and financial statements to be produced monthly and given to the General Manager by the 10th of the following month.
- Attend monthly management meeting
- Work with suppliers and ensure highest quality and lowest pricing
- Work closely with the Management team to ensure events and food production is maintained at the highest standards.
- Work accordance to HACCP guidelines when entering the kitchens.
- Duties as requested by the General Manager.
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- Social Insurance will be covered after the probation period
- Annual salary review
- Lunch will be served by Company kitchen
- Training to improve professional and communication skills
- Insurance coverage includes Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Unemployment Insurance
Attributes, experience and qualifications:
- Graduated from university
- Have chief accountant certificate
- Exceptional data entry skills
- Punctual, organized, high commitment and results orientated
- Multi-tasking skills
- High attention to detail
- Kind and empathetic
- Understands KOTO mission and vision, values
- Understand teamwork culture
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Worked in a western context environment