Manager – Accounts, Outsourcing
- Supervise End-to-end accounting for allotted clients including review of monthly closing
- Ensuring accuracy of monthly MIS as per the standard format shared by company including incorporation of GAAP adjustment entries where applicable
- Ensuring effective control over deliverables and adherence to SOPs
- Ensuring timely adherence to all statutory compliances of clients and monitoring the same proactively
- Monitoring monthly billing of revenue – billings on client for work done as per mandates
- Reviewing & Approving payment to sub-contractors / vendors
- Quarterly collection of balance confirmation from Vendors and Customers of Clients
- Ensuring effective control over transactions and adherence to SOPs
- Undertaking a periodical review of client accounts to ensure quality of record maintenance
- Preparing SOPs for various processes in accounting function
- Identifying process improvements and discussing the same with management before implementation
- Managing client Bank accounts for salary and other vendor payments
- Reviewing updating BRS to client on monthly basis
- Coordinating with Banks for other than INR payments and submitting necessary documents to Banks like 15CA/15CB certification.
- Overseeing the coordinating with the vendor for getting No PE declaration, TRC and 10F in case of other than INR payments & ensuring submission of necessary documents like
- BoE triplicate copy etc.
- Ensuring maintenance & updation of Fixed Asset register maintenance & Depreciation schedule on monthly basis
Withholding Tax Compliances
- Overseeing Withholding tax compliances for vendor payments after verifying Vendor Agreements/SoWs including Filing of eTDS returns and issuance of Form 16 on quarterly basis & Coordinating with tax team on any default notices correction
Coordinating with other service Teams
- Coordinating with other service teams (like DT, IDT, Internal Audit) etc. on issues pertaining to clients for speedy and correct resolution.
Audit Pack Preparation
- Supervising the audit pack preparation and the leading the co-ordination with auditors for on-time completion of audits
- Proactively leading interaction with clients/international counterparts to resolve matters.
- Overall responsibility for client satisfaction on service quality & achieving SLAs.
- Drafting, discussing & finalizing Engagement letters and obtaining sign off with clients
Personal Specifications and Experience:
Educational Qualification : UG - B.Com/M.Com; PG - CA
Work Experience : 5-8 years of relevant experience in accounting from Big4 or reputed mid-tier CA firm.
- Should be able to lead and motivate subordinates. Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills