You will be part of the Regional Human Resources team based in Singapore and will be involved in projects specifically on Talent Acquisition for employer branding.
- Assist in employer branding and positioning initiatives and programming, including creation of content, messaging and collaterals for effective deployment across sourcing channels
- Prepare presentation materials for monthly HR meetings, prepare and distribute minutes
- Coordinate employee training programs
- Employment file maintenance
- Assist the Regional Human Resources Department with special projects and perform additional duties as assigned
The Human Resource Intern will demonstrate strong problem solving and critical thinking skills. Boasting excellent organization and efficient time management skills, the Human Resource Intern will thrive in a deadline-driven environment and present professionally at all times.
- Undergraduates or graduates specializing in Human Resource, Business, Marketing, Economics or related fields
- High initiative, self-driven and a good team player
- Good English verbal and written proficiency
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Process oriented, detailed and meticulous
Sephora is a visionary beauty-retail concept founded in France by Dominique Mandonnaud in 1969. Sephora's unique, open-sell environment features an ever-increasing amount of classic and emerging brands across a broad range of product categories including skincare, color, fragrance, body, and hair care, in addition to Sephora's own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION.
Owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world's leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty trailblazer, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment, and innovation.
Today, Sephora is not only the leading chain of perfume and cosmetics stores in France, but also a powerful beauty presence in countries around the world, earning the #1 market share of prestige beauty in the US, Canada, and France. From Paris to Shanghai, from Dubai to San Francisco, the “Sephorization” of the world is possible thanks to the 33,000 passionate Sephora employees who represent 33 countries and 2250 stores worldwide.