- University degree
- 3+ years administrative assistant experience in a corporate or professional environment working for senior-level management
- Proficient in MS Office suite and the ability to learn new applications/tools (e.g. Lotus Notes) applications
- Strong command of the English language both in oral and written communications
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with his/her colleagues and various stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems in a fundamentally sound manner
- Demonstrated ability to believe and trust in one’s own ideas while being open to new ideas
- Demonstrated high professional standards and work ethic
- Open, high-integrity, collaborative professional able to build credibility within and outside of his/her team
- Self-motivated, responsive, and results oriented
- Team player with strong inter-personal and collaboration skills
- Highly organized and flexible; resilient, mature and able to deal with stress and ambiguity
- Exemplary attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
Who You'll Work With
You'll join our Myanmar office as part of the administrative support team.
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm, deeply committed to helping institutions in the private, public and social sectors achieve lasting success. For over eight decades, our primary objective has been to serve as our clients' most trusted external advisor. With consultants in more than 100 offices in 60 countries, across industries and functions, we bring unparalleled expertise to clients anywhere in the world. We work closely with teams at all levels of an organization to shape winning strategies, mobilize for change, build capabilities and drive successful execution.
What You'll Do
You will provide administrative support to the leadership of the firm by effectively and efficiently handling and managing all administrative matters of and for the leadership, allowing them to focus on their main responsibility of driving the business.
You will organize and maintain calendar(s) for assigned consultants (e.g., partners, associate partners) remotely, manage all communications including responding to correspondence that do not require personal attention of the consultant, and handle all telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner. You'll develop a strong ongoing rapport with Assistants supporting client executives, you'll produce accurate, properly formatted documents and reports, frequently under tight time constraints, and you'll provide a range of administrative support (e.g., travel scheduling, file organization, expense report submission, accounting administration) to effectively provide leverage to our consultants.
You'll manage logistics, distribution of taxi cards and car booking requests for visiting guests, arrange meeting room bookings and printing services, and occasionally provide support coverage in managing front desk requirements for the office. When needed, you will support the planning and execution of major projects, conferences and other off-site meetings, you'll work collaboratively with other executive assistants to ensure backup coverage and take on other ad hoc responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
Seniority Level: Not Applicable
Industry: Management Consulting
Employment Type: Full-time
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the world's leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
We work with leading organizations across the private, public and social sectors. Our scale, scope, and knowledge allow us to address problems that no one else can. We have deep functional and industry expertise as well as breadth of geographical reach. We are passionate about taking on immense challenges that matter to our clients and, often, to the world.
We work with our clients as we do with our colleagues. We build their capabilities and leadership skills at every level and every opportunity. We do this to help build internal support, get to real issues, and reach practical recommendations. We bring out the capabilities of clients to fully participate in the process and lead the ongoing work.