We are looking for talented Product Analysts. You will be responsible for the products planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, understanding specific needs of selling channels used, defining the product vision, and working closely with Risk, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Interpret Standard product market needs, different selling channels requirements into clearly defined and detailed Product requirements
- Develop Product requirement documentation, including official product concepts, proposals, business requirements for IT modifications
- Cooperate with Sales, Risk, Marketing, Operations and Finance to define, develop and implement new product.
- Provide regular and detailed communications of Product and Market status and changes.
- Evaluate competitive advantages of the products and deliver on differentiation and analysis studies, positioning and communications.
- Establish market and competitors monitoring and actively manage product set in the line with competition and business plan
- Monitor fulfillment of credit card key business plan parameters
- Manage product mix for products
- Manage sales funnel and develop requirements for product and process enhancements
- Assist in development of risk procedures
- Assist in customer support materials development
- Perform other responsibilities and key result areas will be assigned as required.
- University Graduate – major: Business management, Economics, IT Development, technical specialties
- At least 3years of working experience in banking area
- At least 2 years of experience with product development or sales in retail banking
- Language requirements – Vietnamese – native, English – fluent
- Proven success in the following job competencies:
- Retail product development or sales
- Communication and Presentation
- Relationship Building
- Problem Solving
- Computer Skills : Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (Visio, Excel, Powerpoint)
We were founded as Consumer Finance Division of Vietnam Prosperity Joint-Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank). In 2015, we successfully transferred to an independent company with the Brand FE CREDIT. Since then, we continuously have been enlarging and taking the leadership of consumer finance market in Vietnam. Our success is built on serving the best sake of our customers; we are keen on designing new products with add-on values to customers with our philosophy of Fast and Easy.
We have long nourished the determination to professionalise our operations. We embrace a strong organisational culture with a shared aspiration and values which allows us to act as a united and focused company.
FOCUS – UNITY – SIMPLICITY – OWNERSHIP
WHY JOIN US
See yourselves in a new light
In essence of joining our company, you will be given the scope to seize every opportunity and helped to acquire specific competencies you’ll need to succeed either you wish to go wide or go deep. Our company prides ourselves on our underpinned principle of nurturing people in not only HR policies but also in our culture. We value innovations and we need people to work on initiatives and carry on our business vision of operating excellence and market leadership.
Alongside with these, we believe our staff members deserve a good working condition, so that in addition to social health insurance you will be accessible to health and accident insurance and will be eligible to join in team building every year. We also value your efforts; for this reason, we give you both financial and non-financial rewards such as: KPI bonus, Best Initiatives, Best performer or Best manager of the year, etc.